Selena Gomez always finds a way to stay in limelight for one reason or another. Whether it’s her link-up rumors with other singers or the things that she posts on Instagram. Recently the 27 years old star made a comeback in Hollywood with two songs, ‘Lose You Love Me’ and ‘Look at Her Now’. These songs are much appreciated by the audience and really gained a lot of positive attention from her fans. Recently she posted a picture of herself in swimwear that was from SKIMS. SKIMS is the swimwear brand of Kim Kardashian. Selena posted it with the caption ‘so freaking comfortable’. But later deletes it and replaces it with her BFF post with Taylor Swift.
Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan
The reason behind this is said to be the ongoing or should I say ever-going feud between Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are best friends forever in real life and Taylor has always provided Selena with the right kind of support whenever she needed it. So Selena felt it was a duty to stand with her best friend and delete the post promoting her rival’s brand.
But she replaced that with the sweetest post ever. She posted a really adorable selfie of Taylor Swift and herself together holding a dog and making a funny face and added a caption that reads, “My ride or die, I would die for this one.” Later she also added a note thanking her for always being there for her and supporting her in her tough times.
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans
- Nike’s Departure From Amazon Could Prompt Others To Leave
- Hailey Baldwin And Justin Bieber Enjoys A Road Trip Together
- Mercury is making the rare transit across the sun on Nov 11,2019
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G With Exynos 980 Processor
- Thousands of Internal Facebook Documents, emails made public in leak
- Selena Gomez Becomes First Artist To Top Billboard And Rolling Stones
- OnePlus Dual Phone Strategy Is Going To Continue Due To Successful Sales
- Amazon Makes Grocery Delivery Free For Prime Members
- Selena Gomez Deleted A Photo Promoting Kim Kardashian Brand
- Kesha: Beyonce Advised Me To Weed Out Snakes From My Life
- Amazon Web Services Is Evaluating Options After Microsoft Wins $10 Billion JEDI Contract
- Google Pixelbook Go Review: The Price Of Simplicity
- Hailey Baldwin Disses Selena Gomez On Her Instagram Story Right After Her Song Release
- China Cancels Theatrical Release Of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Livewire To Re-enter The Market After Charging Issue
- FRIENDS Cast’s Six Main Stars Reunited After Years For A Epic Selfie
- Google Dropped Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL Recently, And Here Are All The Specs
- Cody Simpson Opens Up About His Relationship With Miley Cyrus
- OnePlus CEO Explains Why There’s No 5G Version Of The 7T Pro