Kim Kardashian Spices Up Instagram Yet again with her charm as posted her latest pictures. The reality star of the show Keeping Up With The Kardashians is working on launching her new product line called So Fire Collection in which she will be introducing shimmery and metallic shades of red and gold. To let the public know about her latest project she shared some jaw-dropping pictures that lit up the feed of all her Instagram followers.
Along with her Makeup Artist, Mario Dedivanovic, Kim Kardashian shared some pictures revealing the launch of her So Fire Collection. Mario even informed the audience that they soon will be posting a tutorial video of the makeup of Kim Kardashian so that her fans who are willing to look like her can take inspiration from them. The video is not available yet but it is expected pretty soon. The So Fire collection of Kim K will be going live on 19th July on her official website.
View this post on Instagram
So excited to announce my new @kkwbeauty Sooo Fire Collection!!!🔥 The new collection includes a 10-pan metallic eyeshadow palette, 3 eyeliners and 3 glosses with a brand new formula. I wanted to create something that was fun, and completely different than what we have done before. Wait until you see this packaging!!! I’m so excited to see all of the looks you can create with this collection. Coming to kkwbeauty.com on Friday, 07.19 at 12pm pst #kkwbeauty
Along with posting her own pictures, Kim is actively posting the pictures of her sons, Saint West and Psalm too. Psalm is just a few months old now, he was born in the month of May but already has his own fan base. His cuteness charms every Instagram follower and Kim Kardashian actively posts him on her social media account with lovely captions. Her other son Saint is also very social media friendly, during the interview Kim with Vogue, he made sure that all his answers were also heard by the viewers.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market