Newark Now is news website that works independently in the online news industry. Based out of Newark, it was ideated and initiated by John who has vast experience in journalism, specifically online journalism.
John was always intrigued about maintaining a website that publishes lots of news every day, and the idea of starting out an online news publication website came to his mind, and then he planned and commenced the website along with few team members.
The team members have good experience in writing, and few are even have good experience in journalism. Moreover, all the team members are keen to learn new things. They are very enthusiastic about making this website a successful news publication website of not only Newark but in the whole US.
Currently, the website is having a fair number of user base but there is so much to achieve and the team is working day and night to grow more quickly.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC