It has only been twelve days that the couple has tied the knot and they are here, considering their decision about marriage.
It has only been twelve days that the couple has been married in a secret marriage ceremony in Malibu and now only they are thinking of splitting each other’s ways.
According to recent sources, the reports have confirmed that the actress and her husband have not yet completed the formalities for their legal marriage certificate and only now, they are thinking about divorce.
The marriage ceremony took place on January 20 and was attended by Anderson’s two sons and Peters’ three daughters and ex-wife Christine Forsyth-Peters.
Anderson has revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that she and Peter are greatly convinced by the behavior and attitude of the family and close relatives. But now, both of them will take some individual time to reconsider their decision.
However, it came quite like a blow for her followers because everything happened so fast. It was only a month affair that the two were seen in each other’s Instagram stories and now, they are thinking of parting their ways.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC
- Facebook, YouTube Shift Content Moderation To Computers, Warn Of Mistakes – NPR