The universal singer and popular singer Ariana Grande is heading towards the court for a reason. The popular “Thank U, Next” singer has been sued by the famous hip-hop artist DOT under the charge of ripping off the chorus of his song in her hit “7 Rings.”
DOT, whose original name is Stone claimed that she has copied the hook from his famous 2017 song “You Need It, I Got It.” Not only did he claim, but he also came up with the reports by forensic musicologists who said that the songs are somewhat identical and similar to a certain extent.
Stone has asked the court to take major action against the attempt made by Grande which must include declaratory judgment, damages, and profits made by launching the song and a cover-up for the attorneys’ fees and other related costs.
According to the reports, Stone has also met with Thomas Lee Brown who is a famous songwriter, producer, and co-defendant of Grande where “You Need I Got It” was played.
The celeb singer is prepping up by all means and measures to shed off the claims that have been brought on her.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market