Since the TV Sitcom FRIENDS aired we all admired the friendship shared between the six main characters of the show. The bond shared between these people always looked more than just acting and something that connects the hearts. And that is why the show remained a huge hit in its time, even, still gets appreciated and watched by different generations of people. While we all dig their friendship, they all continued giving us friendship goals. The show was aired 25 years ago and it’s hard to believe because the cast is still friends with each other and this can be proved by a viral selfie surfacing the internet nowadays.
The picture framing Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. These were the six people we saw as friends on the show and it is so heartwarming to know that they are all still friends even after so many years.
As per the reports they were all hanging out with each other and had brunch together at Jennifer’s place. The picture was posted by Jennifer Aniston when she joined Instagram. Recently, our own Rachel Green AKA Jennifer Aniston joined Instagram and it created a lot of headlines on the internet and caused actual issues to the application due to too much traffic. And after joining the Instagram the first-ever picture that she posted was this selfie with all her friends from the sets of FRIENDS. Other Hollywood celebs also welcomed Jen on Instagram in their own ways.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market