Selena Gomez never leaves a chance to stun her fans with her latest hot pictures. Whether she is celebrating with friends, or outing on a beach or even simply heading to her Pilate sessions, she always looks hot and stunning. This time Selena Gomez shines on the internet with her latest shoot with Puma. Selena is the brand ambassador of Puma and she is frequently seen sharing some jawdropping pictures from her shoot. Recently Puma shared a picture of Selena Gomez in which she can be seen wearing their new collection that is Puma LQDCELL Shatter Sneakers.
Photo Credit: Celebrity Insider
The 26 years old singer has her own collaboration with PUMA. From her collection PUMA X Selena Cali Bold, some videos went viral where the star was seen slaying those shoes. And now as the company has released their new range of sneakers named Puma LQDCELL Shatter XT, they released the pictures of the photoshoot on their official Instagram account with the caption, “Don’t break the mold. Shatter it. LQDCELL Shatter is available now.”
The makeup artist, Hung Vanngo who did the makeup of Selena Gomez for the photoshoot has also shared on his social media accounts the sizzling pictures of the singer. Selena Gomez was seen wearing black Puma LQDCELL Shatter sneakers along with black leggings, she completed her look with an electric-yellow-green jacket.
With her messy hair pulled back, the Disney star was looking really stunning. Her photoshoot consists of a mirror reflection where she was looking at herself in the mirror and her image was getting reflected multiple times.
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024