Selena Gomez never leaves a chance to stun her fans with her latest hot pictures. Whether she is celebrating with friends, or outing on a beach or even simply heading to her Pilate sessions, she always looks hot and stunning. This time Selena Gomez shines on the internet with her latest shoot with Puma. Selena is the brand ambassador of Puma and she is frequently seen sharing some jawdropping pictures from her shoot. Recently Puma shared a picture of Selena Gomez in which she can be seen wearing their new collection that is Puma LQDCELL Shatter Sneakers.
Photo Credit: Celebrity Insider
The 26 years old singer has her own collaboration with PUMA. From her collection PUMA X Selena Cali Bold, some videos went viral where the star was seen slaying those shoes. And now as the company has released their new range of sneakers named Puma LQDCELL Shatter XT, they released the pictures of the photoshoot on their official Instagram account with the caption, “Don’t break the mold. Shatter it. LQDCELL Shatter is available now.”
The makeup artist, Hung Vanngo who did the makeup of Selena Gomez for the photoshoot has also shared on his social media accounts the sizzling pictures of the singer. Selena Gomez was seen wearing black Puma LQDCELL Shatter sneakers along with black leggings, she completed her look with an electric-yellow-green jacket.
With her messy hair pulled back, the Disney star was looking really stunning. Her photoshoot consists of a mirror reflection where she was looking at herself in the mirror and her image was getting reflected multiple times.
- Instagram Now Lets You Use GIFs And More In Interactive Stories
- Target Will Now Feature Mini Disney Stores
- Hailey Baldwin Liked A Picture Selena and Niall On Instagram
- Instagram Introduces Threads Standalone Messaging App For Your Close Friends
- Here’s How Your Travel To The United States Will Be Affected After The Introduction of ESTA
- Uber Plans To Combine Uber Eats And Ride Sharing Apps
- Justin Bieber Fans Can’t Keep Calm Because Hailey Liked His Ex’s Picture On Instagram
- Now You Can Share Whatsapp Status On Facebook With This New Feature
- Eros Now, Microsoft To Develop Next-gen Online Video Platform
- Get published in the news through Stankevicius Interactive Media
- Facebook Suspends Thousands Of Apps For Privacy Investigation
- Google Pays Tribute To ‘Friends’ with Character Easter Eggs
- Here’s Why iPhone 11 Is The Best $700 Smartphone Apple Has Ever Made
- Benefits and risks of using a true ECN forex broker
- Hollywood Celebrities Are Stepping For Environment
- Selena Gomez Revealed She Had A Crush On Cole Sprouse
- Jack Ma Retires After 20 Years At Alibaba
- How Signals Work for Binary Options Trading
- DDPHE Announces Marijuana Inspections Amid Black Market Explosion
- Alaskan Swimmer disqualified over Modesty Rule; Decision reversed!