Music Executives Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta seem to be in serious trouble after the Taylor Swift feud. Reportedly, the duo has banned Taylor Swift from performing her own songs as they own the rights to Taylor’s songs. This is very unfortunate for Taylor as she is soon going to be presented with an award of Artist of the decade and now she has no idea how she will be performing her songs at the award ceremony as she is legally ‘not allowed to’.
She posted a message on her Insta stories where she asked her fans to message Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta and let them know how you feel about it. This message by Taylor really got to her fans and they started digging out private information about these two music executives to spread the message. Their phone numbers and addresses have been put to display on Tweeter so that more and more people could reach them and tell them about their feelings on this whole scenario.
Photo Credit: Gulf News
This whole thing could lead to something serious because we don’t know to what length the fans of the Hollywood pop sensation could go. After the message of Taylor Swift, #IStandWithTaylor is trending on Tweeter and many people including her fans and her friends are coming to her support. Talking about Hollywood, so from Hollywood, Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Hasley, and Lily Allen spoke from her side and supported her. Selena even posted a heartfelt elongated message for her best friend.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans