The way people conduct their searches online is gradually changing. While search engine optimization (SEO) continues to be a buzz around the world, a relatively new player, voice search, is making things happen on the Internet in a way marketers and business owners aren’t ready for yet.
“Voice search is huge right now and it’s only getting bigger,” says marketing expert, Ako Stark. As many businesses continue to slowly adapt SEO, applications like Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and Windows’ Cortana are changing the way these same people search for information, products, and services online.
Voice searches differ from typed searches, and they’re gaining ground as the best way to search for things. In fact, 20% of all Google mobile queries are voice searches. Voice search changes the dynamics of SEO, adding new layers that companies have to make adjustments to fit into, or they may miss this rising trend.
With the rise of this game changing technology, business owners with any kind of digital presence at all will need to prepare for a whole new movement in digital exposure. It is safe to say that we are in the middle of a Voice Search Revolution. According to Google, 41% of adults (and 55% of teens) are already using voice search daily and, since 2008, voice search has grown 35x.
These statistics paint a clear image that voice search is already here and it is ready to take over the world. While there are contriverious around the Internet claiming that voice search is only for mobile devices, studies by Branded3 actually show that 25% of all Windows 10 desktop searches are conducted via voice. So it’s moved into the desktop space, as well.
The simple fact is, people talk to their desktop computers and smart speakers. A study by Geomarketing shows the impact of voice search usability. 65% of Google Home or Amazon Echo owners can’t imagine going back to normal search.
“Voice search is faster than typing. And, the faster the searches, the faster you get your answers. It’s no surprise, then, that more and more people are adapting and benefiting from this technology. It is more convenient and saves you time. Win win. The way we are headed into the fast moving future of the digital world, voice search will have a lot more users than any other searches currently available,” says Stark.
The possibilities for the future of voice technology are endless. There are many reasons why it’s becoming necessary for brands and companies to adopt voice strategies. It completely changes the customer experience online, drives more visitors, and rewards those who offer valuable information to search users.
Google has indicated that voice search is one of the fastest growing forms of search in 2020. What seemed like a fiction idea, at one point, is now a reality. Voice search has evolved, adapted and become commonplace when searching for any type of information online.
While those technologies increase exponentially, this new era of opportunity for users all will for quicker, more relevant responses while fulfilling the expectations of the average user better than ever before.
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024