The company of OnePlus has decided to change its smartphone release strategy and are sticking to it. The strategy proved to be very successful for the company and now they are continuing it. According to the CEO of the Company, Pete Lau, “I think moving forward we are going to — at least for now — stick with current strategy by introducing two products; wherein one will be affordable and the other one be priced higher.”
On being asked about why the company has decided to change its smartphone strategy, OnePlus CEO, Pete Lau said, “When we decided to use the dual product strategy we think about the product itself. We want to provide the best user experience. Take OnePlus 7 Pro for example, for regular customers in the Indian market that’s a very high price but on the other hand, we really want to give our customer the best user experience that’s why introduced the OnePlus 7 as a more approachable product for more users.”
Photo Credits: Slashgear
The dual phone strategy refers to launching two phones simultaneously. In which one phone is less expensive but comparatively has fewer features and on the other hand the other phone comes with premium features at a higher price. As compared to its competitors the company provides great features at a less price, therefore, it is more affordable and now with this dual phone strategy, OnePlus is fulfilling the needs of their two types of customers. Due to these reasons, there have been a significant amount of increase in its sales.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans