The company of OnePlus has decided to change its smartphone release strategy and are sticking to it. The strategy proved to be very successful for the company and now they are continuing it. According to the CEO of the Company, Pete Lau, “I think moving forward we are going to — at least for now — stick with current strategy by introducing two products; wherein one will be affordable and the other one be priced higher.”
On being asked about why the company has decided to change its smartphone strategy, OnePlus CEO, Pete Lau said, “When we decided to use the dual product strategy we think about the product itself. We want to provide the best user experience. Take OnePlus 7 Pro for example, for regular customers in the Indian market that’s a very high price but on the other hand, we really want to give our customer the best user experience that’s why introduced the OnePlus 7 as a more approachable product for more users.”
Photo Credits: Slashgear
The dual phone strategy refers to launching two phones simultaneously. In which one phone is less expensive but comparatively has fewer features and on the other hand the other phone comes with premium features at a higher price. As compared to its competitors the company provides great features at a less price, therefore, it is more affordable and now with this dual phone strategy, OnePlus is fulfilling the needs of their two types of customers. Due to these reasons, there have been a significant amount of increase in its sales.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market