WhatsApp which is a chatting application earlier introduced the feature of sharing your stories. The feature was first seen in Instagram but soon Facebook too launched a similar feature of sharing your stories. In stories you can share your pictures, videos, and daily updates, etc. The feature was widely used by people and they really liked using it. Now Facebook-owned WhatsApp has come up with a new feature. In this feature, the application of WhatsApp will let you share your stories of WhatsApp directly on Facebook.
Photo Credit: Mashable India
Talking about the opinion of the public on the launch of this new feature, people posted different views about it. But the conclusion remained the same that everyone is liking it so far. “So WhatsApp has a new feature, you can share your story on WhatsApp to Facebook. For me, this is quite interesting, a centralized mode of communicating to various platforms,” posted one user.
“The New #WhatsApp update allows you to share your statuses on to your #FacebookStory as well,” wrote another user.
Now the question arises, how are you going to use this new feature of Whatsapp? Well, the answer lies right next to your status. You will get an option of ‘Share to Facebook’ on the right side of your status symbol, you will see three dots, and on clicking on them you will get various options and one of them will be Share to Facebook, as soon as you select it your status will get live on Facebook.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions
- Business English Language Training Market Size, Status, Top Players, Trends and Forecast to 2023 including key players like Berlitz, EF Education First, inlingua, Pearson ELT
- Biotech Api Market Demand, Growth Factors, Supply, Latest Rising Trend & Forecast to 2024 with Key Companies like Lupin, Tian Yao, Cipla, Novartis, Biocon, DSM, Pfizer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Professional Services Market Outlook, Geographical Segmentation & Qualitative Analysis by ACCENTURE, ATOS, CAPGEMINI, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY
- Big Data in the Oil and Gas Sector Market Overview, Demand, Growth and Forecast to 2023 by Top Players: Accenture, Cisco Systems, CSC, Dell, Deloitte, EMC, Hitachi, HP
- Alternative Lending Market Huge Demand & Future Scope Including Top Players: Lending Club, Prosper, Upstart, SoFi, OnDeck, Avant, Funding Circle, Zopa
- Reference Check Software Market Examined in Upcoming Market Research with Revenue, Gross Margin, Market Share and Forecast until 2023
- 3PL in FMCG Market Future and Technological Advancement by Key Companies: CEVA Logistics, C.H. ROBINSON, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Kuehne + Nagel
- Insurance Technology Market Analysis by Requirements, Demands and Supply with Key vendoes like: IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Oracle, By Miles, Yolo, Zego
- Cloud ERP Market Estimate Growth Rate Forecast & End-User Application to 2025 | Key Players: Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sage Software, Inc., Intacct
- Retail Robotics Market Research and Development to 2024 with Key Players like Lowebot, Tally, Pepper, Amazon Go stores, Echos, Alexas, Kivas, Chloe, Domino’s Robotic Unit
- Identity-as-a-Service Market to 2024 is Booming Worldwide by Top Players: Exostar, JumpCloud, CA Technologies, Capegemini, Google, Centrify, ILANTUS Technologies, HCL