WhatsApp which is a chatting application earlier introduced the feature of sharing your stories. The feature was first seen in Instagram but soon Facebook too launched a similar feature of sharing your stories. In stories you can share your pictures, videos, and daily updates, etc. The feature was widely used by people and they really liked using it. Now Facebook-owned WhatsApp has come up with a new feature. In this feature, the application of WhatsApp will let you share your stories of WhatsApp directly on Facebook.
Photo Credit: Mashable India
Talking about the opinion of the public on the launch of this new feature, people posted different views about it. But the conclusion remained the same that everyone is liking it so far. “So WhatsApp has a new feature, you can share your story on WhatsApp to Facebook. For me, this is quite interesting, a centralized mode of communicating to various platforms,” posted one user.
“The New #WhatsApp update allows you to share your statuses on to your #FacebookStory as well,” wrote another user.
Now the question arises, how are you going to use this new feature of Whatsapp? Well, the answer lies right next to your status. You will get an option of ‘Share to Facebook’ on the right side of your status symbol, you will see three dots, and on clicking on them you will get various options and one of them will be Share to Facebook, as soon as you select it your status will get live on Facebook.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC
- Facebook, YouTube Shift Content Moderation To Computers, Warn Of Mistakes – NPR