With the prevailing glitch, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram users won’t be able to upload images, videos, and files.
Facebook, which holds all three apps, said it was conscious of the issue and was “striving to capture things back to order as soon as possible”.
Well, the chief social sites owned by the company, both messaging apps and photo-sharing site Instagram have billions of users.
Many took to compete platform Twitter to highlight the obstacle, with #instagramdown trending on the site.
Further, in March, Facebook and Instagram underwent their largest period of interruption ever. Obstacles also hit both apps also WhatsApp later in April.
Well, the company has 2.3 billion and above monthly active users and Instagram has one billion.
Moreover, Facebook’s Messenger app, which usually is installed individually, is also concerned.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market