Facebook is again under fire after the internal documents of the company got leaked online. The company really tried to fight in order to keep thousands of pages of explosive internal documents and emails a secret. The leaked documents shed some light on how the company has tried to make a profit off the user data as well as how Facebook grappled with its rivals.
Investigative reporter, Campbell said on Twitter: “I am putting the full leaked documents into the public domain so that regulators, litigants can have fullest possible information. Last week, I arranged for copies to go to US Congress, to help the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law.”
However, the company said that these leaked documents present an unbalanced picture of the whole situation and the accusations made on Facebook are not correct. A spokesperson from Facebook said in an emailed statement, “These old documents have been taken out of context by someone with an agenda against Facebook, and have been distributed publicly with a total disregard for US Law”.
Photo Credit: Business Insider
Facebook is also accused of helping the favored companies out by allowing them access to the user data meanwhile kneecapping other rival countries. As reported by NBC “In some cases, Facebook would reward favored companies by giving them access to the data of its users. In other cases, it would deny user-data access to rival companies or apps”. Investigation Reporter Campbell has these documents since April but just now it is released that reveals the truth of Facebook.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market