Photo Credits: Wired
Various acccounts on Facebook related to a business, public fighures, and other are available on the application without revealing the actual person who is responsibke for editimg, publishing or writing the post. These authors remain anonymous as per their own will and Facebook let them do so unless they themselves chose to be public.
But a bug let all the anonymous writers out in the public. It was live from Thurday to Friday evening. According to Facebook it was a result of code update that happened on Thursaday.
The company also issued an statement in which they explained the bug and also praised the security researcher who reported the issue to Facebook. Facebook said, “We quickly fixed an issue where someone could see who edited or published a post on behalf of a Page when looking at its edit history. We are grateful to the security researcher who alerted us to this issue.”
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market