The Bigg Boss 13 contestant and popular actor, Mahira Sharma, was recently accused of forging the Dadasaheb Phalke International award. After hearing some ditch comments and tolerating some accusations by the media, she has finally come up with a long clarification, against the accusation brought against her.
In the recent post that she had made on Instagram along with the picture of an award, she said that she was handed the award away from the stage.
The Instagram post said that the charges that have been brought against her for receiving and forging the prestigious DadaSaheb Phalke International Film Festival 2020 are absolutely fake. She also wrote of being approached by someone named, Premal Mehta, who claimed to be associated with the awards for the past two years, in her defence.
She also wrote about the said individual’s conversation with her manager and mentioned that he even proclaimed that she was going to receive the title of Most Fashionable Bigg Boss 13 Contestant, at the event.
However, when the whole Bigg Boss team was called upon on the stage, her manager enquired about the award that she was going to receive to the said person. When asked, he handed it over to the manager at the backstage, saying that she couldn’t be called upon the stage due to the huge rush.
She finally ended her note saying that the world has turned upside down for her in the recent two days and hence clarified that she didn’t steal any.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC