It’s been quite some time that Priyanka Chopra Jonas has announced about her portrayal in the role of Ma Anand Sheela, in her upcoming biopic.
If you still do not know who Ma Anand Sheela was, she was a close pal of Bhagwan Rajneesh or Osho, or to be rightly said his right hand. The duo became more popular since the biggest bioterror attack in Oregon. The two happened to be there during that time, and narrated what they had faced and more on coming back, which had put them in a controversial frame.
To date, there were hardly any details about the biopic, but recently, certain facts came to the surface. It has been known that Barry Levinson has given direction to it, and it will be released on Amazon.
The title of the film has also been announced, and it has been named as “Sheela.” Priyanka Chopra has further announced that director Barry Levinson has been supervising the project, and she also seemed quite excited at The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC