Jennifer Lopez was awarded for being the best-supporting actress of the year by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards on the last Saturday night. The actress has bagged the award for her appearance in the movie “Hustlers”.
Lopez went ahead and shared the memories from the times when the movie was being made. She told the ” Variety” that how the movie had a tight budget and they managed to finish it within 29 days only.
She even revealed the fact about her not charging any amount from the production of the movie because she was in love with her role and the whole idea that the script had.
Lopez was quite overwhelmed when she received the award and honor and spoke her heart out and told the audience how she felt to be at the best place on Earth.
Jennifer Lopez seems to be on a success spree as she received quite a number of nominations back to back. Beginning with the Critics Choice Award this Sunday, a SAG Award on the next Sunday and a Golden Globe nomination on the last weekend. To utter surprise, she is enjoying it a lot and spent ample time with the press and media at the red carpet of the annual ceremony.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC