Colouring hair has probably been one of the most evergreen trends in the beauty industry for quite a while. There are hundreds of choices available on the market and hundreds of colouring styles available at professional beauty salons. However, have you ever been aware of picking the right hair colour that would go perfect with your skin tone and type? If not, then this article is for you! Being the best hair salon in Dubai, we at Mirrors Beauty Lounge have the best consultants to guide you through choosing the hair colour for your skin tone and finally, getting your hair colour done.
Knowing Your Natural Skin Tone and Undertones
There’s something beyond fashion and trends. Hair colours often work to the advantage of your natural skin tone and undertone, though we hardly understand this fact, and more often than not run after the trends in fashion world. The colorimetry has all the hair colours, including those that are just ideal for your hair considering your skin tone and undertone. Hair colours, apart from making your hair look and feel healthier, shinier and beautiful, serve the purpose of highlighting your best facial features and rather make the shortcoming less visible. Yes, choosing the right hair colour is that important. Of course, your preferences and tastes will always matter.
- Identify the natural tone of your facial skin
- Recognise the undertones of skin – warm, cool or neutral
Hair Colour Highlights
Highlights have been in vogue and can enhance your face and hair no matter what kind of a lifestyle you maintain and how your personality is. While we provide specialised hair colour repair services and root touch-up, our highlights experts mainly specialise in Balayage hair colour, Ombre hair colour and Matrix hair colour highlights. So, if you’re googling ‘blonde hair highlights salon near me’ in Dubai, Mirrors Beauty Lounge is the place for you.
The Trending Ombre
The recent buzzword Ombre hair colour is refreshing hair colour trends with a gorgeous two-tone look and a lot of fashionists and celebs have been seen sporting the same recently. Do you also wish to get it done professionally? Simply book an appointment with us and let our expert consultants walk you through the various shade options before you freeze any hair colour for yourself.
Branded Hair Colouring Products
Matrix hair colour treatment doesn’t involve the harmful ammonia and moreover, it allows you to your kind of style when you come to us for semi-permanent Matrix hair colouring. Another popular and customisable one is Balayage hair colour. We help you with selection of the right hair colour for your skin tone, undertone, overall facial features and look. Also, it suits all hair lengths.Loreal hair colour products and Schwarzkopf hair colour products are also available with us, apart from all other top brands.
So, in a nutshell, before you start browsing the shade card to finalise one of the given shades, it’s a must that you first set your goal of colouring hair. This will facilitate the process of choosing the hair colour and style for yourself. However, the real effort comes in now, after you’re done with colouring the hair. Maintenance. Get to know about how to maintain your colour-treated hair the best possible way and get ready to flaunt the newly dyed hair!
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024