Fans of Selena Gomez are calling out Hailey Baldwin on Twitter for putting up a sing screenshot on her story right after Selena released her song ‘Lose You To Love Me’. Just few hours after the release of the song, Hailey Baldwin’s status was the screenshot of ‘I’ll kill you’ by Summer Walker. People are already speculating that Selena’s song is about her ex Justin Bieber, with whom Hailey Baldwin is married right now. It was obvious between the two stars to have some cold blood, but Hailey is getting back lashed on twitter for dissing Selena like this.
Some fans even compared the status used by both of them on Instagram and said that you can tell the difference. Selena’s story was an emotional and heartfelt note about her dad and how he helped her through every thick and thin. On the other hand, Hailey’s story was the screenshot of the song ‘I’ll kill you’ which is seemingly about Selena Gomez. Right after this song, Selena also released another song named ‘Look at her now’.
Photo Credit: In Touch Weekly
“This song was inspired by many things that have happened in my life since releasing my last album,” Gomez said in a statement.
She added: “I thought it was important to share the music, as I know many can relate to the fact that the road to self-discovery generally comes through the scars in one’s life. I want people to feel hope and to know you will come out the other side stronger and a better version of yourself.”
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market
- What to Do to Have Bigger and Stronger Muscles
- Important Things to Know About Nicotine Salt E-Juice