Facebook is currently working on an application that is aimed at transferring photos to Google. The company is reportedly working on a project which is being called the ‘Data Transferring Project’ under which Facebook is going to allow the users to transfer photos directly to Google Photos. Google Photos is an online gallery app by Google that needs the internet to work. Facebook first took the decision to test this project in Ireland and as it went pretty successful, they are releasing it worldwide and it will be available for everybody to use in the first half of 2020.
The initiative by Facebook is taken so that “all individuals across the web could easily move their data between online service providers whenever they want.”
Concerned about the potential privacy the Privacy and Public Policy Director of Facebook, Steve Satterfield, says: “We’ve kept privacy and security as top priorities, so all data transferred will be encrypted and people will be asked to enter their password before a transfer is initiated.”
Photo Credits: The Next Web
“It seems clear that people should be able to transfer data such as the photos they upload to a service. We’ve learned from our conversations with policymakers, regulators, academics, advocates, and others that real-world use cases and tools will help drive policy discussions forward.”
The Data Transfer Project includes the collaboration of various big brands that include Apple, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and others. As per the company currently, their Data Transfer Project is focused on Google Photos but eventually, they will also start focusing on others.
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions