Nowadays video games are gaining huge popularity and are gaining a wide fanbase. Different companies are trying their hands on this new genre and one of them is Microsoft. Microsoft is planning on joining hands with an Indian company named Eros now and they are going to develop a next-generation online video platform. Eros Now which is an over-the-top video platform has decided to collaborate together and they are going to change the streaming services quality of the company.
The next-generation online video games platform will be on the cloud computing service provider by Microsoft named “Azure”. Eros now is a South Asian entertainment over the top video platform. The company is one stop destination for providing all kinds of entertaining and engaging content.
As the new project will be using Microsoft Azure and Azure media services for the new online video game, Eros now is likely to provide seamless delivery of content.
Photo Credit: Microsoft
In a statement, the CEO of Eros Now said, “The online video market has brought a paradigm shift in the way technology is used and will be used to enhance the customer journey and user experience. We at Eros Now have been the earliest movers in the adoption of technology which is a core strength of the brand.”
Further the Executive Vice President of Microsoft, Peggy Johnson added, “By using our combined expertise across technology and media, we have an opportunity to build on that foundation and re-imagine entertainment for the rapidly growing audience of digitally-connected consumers in India.”
- Instagram Now Lets You Use GIFs And More In Interactive Stories
- Target Will Now Feature Mini Disney Stores
- Hailey Baldwin Liked A Picture Selena and Niall On Instagram
- Instagram Introduces Threads Standalone Messaging App For Your Close Friends
- Here’s How Your Travel To The United States Will Be Affected After The Introduction of ESTA
- Uber Plans To Combine Uber Eats And Ride Sharing Apps
- Justin Bieber Fans Can’t Keep Calm Because Hailey Liked His Ex’s Picture On Instagram
- Now You Can Share Whatsapp Status On Facebook With This New Feature
- Eros Now, Microsoft To Develop Next-gen Online Video Platform
- Get published in the news through Stankevicius Interactive Media
- Facebook Suspends Thousands Of Apps For Privacy Investigation
- Google Pays Tribute To ‘Friends’ with Character Easter Eggs
- Here’s Why iPhone 11 Is The Best $700 Smartphone Apple Has Ever Made
- Benefits and risks of using a true ECN forex broker
- Hollywood Celebrities Are Stepping For Environment
- Selena Gomez Revealed She Had A Crush On Cole Sprouse
- Jack Ma Retires After 20 Years At Alibaba
- How Signals Work for Binary Options Trading
- DDPHE Announces Marijuana Inspections Amid Black Market Explosion
- Alaskan Swimmer disqualified over Modesty Rule; Decision reversed!