The EU or the European Union has a few countries that are referred to as the Schengen Zone. The 26 countries in the region do not need any visa for the inter border movement. In addition, there are other countries as well that are exempted from having a visa for travelling to the countries in Europe. The US is one of the nations that is privileged enough to travel within the European Union without the need for Visa.
However, all that will change in 2021. The European Union is introducing a new travel authorisation regime. Labelled ETIAS or European Travel Information and Authorization System. The major purpose of introducing the ETIAS Europe regime is to make the travelling within the borders of the EU more secure. The recent spike in the terrorist activities and migrant influx in the region has been a couple of reasons that have been the major reason that has made it imperative to opt for such a secure system of tourism activities.
It won’t be a visa, and you will continue to be a visa-free country, but you will need to obtain an additional travel authorisation in the form of ETIAS. You can visit the countries in the Schengen Zone by opting for the ETIAS documentation and stay in the region for up to 90 days without the need for Visa. You will not be able to take up activities like a job or studies but can indulge in other activities like tourism and business. Yet another area that may need attention would be medical requirements.
It would be worthwhile to notice here that ETIAS is not a visa, but a travel authorisation option and can be compared to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) in the US. It is just a pre travel screening service and will in no way affect the visa-free status of the US citizens to visit Europe or any other visa free country. If you think you are confused with the concept of ETIAS, it may be a good idea to get in touch with the agencies that specialise in offering ETIAS assistance.
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions