If you have been moving into the artistic world of New York City, you will not miss out of one ubiquitous name – Marko Stout. He is one of those rare artists who do not like limiting himself to a single area of interest. Of course, his focus has been on the industrial pop genre, but he has been one of those rare artists who has his interests spread across a multitude of genres.
Marko Stout has found himself being mentioned in a huge range of arts circles and his interests include painting, photography, video making, sculpting and films. He has been a unique artist in the NYC art circles because of his artistic hats and black outfits. Of course, his looks make it an obvious rock star, but there is more to Marko Stout than that just meets the eye.
He has had a huge list of the fan base, and most of the fans include the celebrities – even inclusive of the A-listers and celebrities like Carson Kressley, the Kardashians, Catilyn Jenner, and others. Marko never shies away from experimenting with multiple genres of arts and related fields and knows how to push his boundaries. It is this hard work that shows up in the way he has been so immensely popular.
His plans for the future, too are impressive. As of now, he is planning to host and to produce LIPS festival. Expected to begin around April 2020, the festival is designed as his way of honouring the producers of the world’s most creative films. Yet another plan he is currently into is his Erotic Allure II tour. The first edition was what made him popular in and he has great plans to make it a success this time around as well.
Marko has not forgotten his humble beginnings, where he used to spend his time with alcohol and marijuana with his neighbour. He was pushed into the world of arts and painting by his neighbour, who ultimately became his mentor. He has now been active in the world of art and creativity for over three years now and has been attempting to push every boundary.
We would definitely look ahead to have much more of his artistic side in the days to come!
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans