Apple has launched a series of iPhone in its annual event. The three smartphones released by the company are iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone XR. People upgrading their iPhones are mostly considering buying iPhone 11 but is it really worth it? Well, let us tell you that the starting range of this latest series is $699 and its the price of iPhone 11. In the article below we are going to list some pros and cons of iPhone 11.
The greatest advantage of an iPhone 11 remains the camera. It is the best iPhone that you can buy for $699 for the camera. It provides you with flexible ultra-wide camera view that you will find too good. As we all know that it has multiple cameras in the back that looks kind of messy but the camera bump will not bother you much. It fits perfectly with the design but it is not really avoidable because after all, it is a bump.
Another pro of this smartphone is the battery. It gives you terrific battery life, however, it comes with 5W charger. Last year Apple released iPhone XR that didn’t receive much positive response from the users. In compared with iPhone XR, iPhone 11 is slightly cheaper and it also offers you first-rate performance.
Coming to the cons, there are hardly any. You will find the screen design not much impressive. Along with the new range of iPhones, Apple also released the operating system, iOS 13 which is installed in iOS 13 which is a little buggy.
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans
- Nike’s Departure From Amazon Could Prompt Others To Leave
- Hailey Baldwin And Justin Bieber Enjoys A Road Trip Together
- Mercury is making the rare transit across the sun on Nov 11,2019
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G With Exynos 980 Processor
- Thousands of Internal Facebook Documents, emails made public in leak
- Selena Gomez Becomes First Artist To Top Billboard And Rolling Stones
- OnePlus Dual Phone Strategy Is Going To Continue Due To Successful Sales
- Amazon Makes Grocery Delivery Free For Prime Members
- Selena Gomez Deleted A Photo Promoting Kim Kardashian Brand
- Kesha: Beyonce Advised Me To Weed Out Snakes From My Life
- Amazon Web Services Is Evaluating Options After Microsoft Wins $10 Billion JEDI Contract
- Google Pixelbook Go Review: The Price Of Simplicity
- Hailey Baldwin Disses Selena Gomez On Her Instagram Story Right After Her Song Release
- China Cancels Theatrical Release Of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Livewire To Re-enter The Market After Charging Issue
- FRIENDS Cast’s Six Main Stars Reunited After Years For A Epic Selfie
- Google Dropped Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL Recently, And Here Are All The Specs
- Cody Simpson Opens Up About His Relationship With Miley Cyrus
- OnePlus CEO Explains Why There’s No 5G Version Of The 7T Pro