Social media marketing is no longer viable for differentiation from competition nor brings exclusivity and privilege to the brand. In today’s markets, competition is fierce and companies using the same marketing channels as other will just put their brand down the trash.
How to retain exclusivity and privilege while doing marketing? How to differentiate? How to stand out from local markets? Questions asked by an average daily marketer. What is the solution?
Getting back to the traditional news and putting that company name in the newspaper or magazine is what makes a difference. Getting featured on top leading business magazines is one thing which is not easy to get and yet it is still an exclusive advantage to have for businesses.
You can now skip the line of pitching and press release distribution. Using Stankevicius Interactive Media platform, companies can publish articles directly into global media. Stankevicius Interactive Media has a global database of media channels around the world enabling companies to see the full available list as well as select the favorites and just simply publish the article.
The platform was created by a PR company, Stankevicius MGM. Stankevicius MGM aims to disrupt the PR industry through an interactive media technology solution. Stankevicius said to the media earlier that PR industry has been lacking of technological advancement in terms of making the process easier for companies to get editorial articles published in global media. Stankevicius strongly believes that the interactive media platform can help private companies and startups grow branding awareness on a global scale.
- Instagram Now Lets You Use GIFs And More In Interactive Stories
- Target Will Now Feature Mini Disney Stores
- Hailey Baldwin Liked A Picture Selena and Niall On Instagram
- Instagram Introduces Threads Standalone Messaging App For Your Close Friends
- Here’s How Your Travel To The United States Will Be Affected After The Introduction of ESTA
- Uber Plans To Combine Uber Eats And Ride Sharing Apps
- Justin Bieber Fans Can’t Keep Calm Because Hailey Liked His Ex’s Picture On Instagram
- Now You Can Share Whatsapp Status On Facebook With This New Feature
- Eros Now, Microsoft To Develop Next-gen Online Video Platform
- Get published in the news through Stankevicius Interactive Media
- Facebook Suspends Thousands Of Apps For Privacy Investigation
- Google Pays Tribute To ‘Friends’ with Character Easter Eggs
- Here’s Why iPhone 11 Is The Best $700 Smartphone Apple Has Ever Made
- Benefits and risks of using a true ECN forex broker
- Hollywood Celebrities Are Stepping For Environment
- Selena Gomez Revealed She Had A Crush On Cole Sprouse
- Jack Ma Retires After 20 Years At Alibaba
- How Signals Work for Binary Options Trading
- DDPHE Announces Marijuana Inspections Amid Black Market Explosion
- Alaskan Swimmer disqualified over Modesty Rule; Decision reversed!