Social media marketing is no longer viable for differentiation from competition nor brings exclusivity and privilege to the brand. In today’s markets, competition is fierce and companies using the same marketing channels as other will just put their brand down the trash.
How to retain exclusivity and privilege while doing marketing? How to differentiate? How to stand out from local markets? Questions asked by an average daily marketer. What is the solution?
Getting back to the traditional news and putting that company name in the newspaper or magazine is what makes a difference. Getting featured on top leading business magazines is one thing which is not easy to get and yet it is still an exclusive advantage to have for businesses.
You can now skip the line of pitching and press release distribution. Using Stankevicius Interactive Media platform, companies can publish articles directly into global media. Stankevicius Interactive Media has a global database of media channels around the world enabling companies to see the full available list as well as select the favorites and just simply publish the article.
The platform was created by a PR company, Stankevicius MGM. Stankevicius MGM aims to disrupt the PR industry through an interactive media technology solution. Stankevicius said to the media earlier that PR industry has been lacking of technological advancement in terms of making the process easier for companies to get editorial articles published in global media. Stankevicius strongly believes that the interactive media platform can help private companies and startups grow branding awareness on a global scale.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans