The 26 years old Hollywood pop sensation, Miley Cyrus has officially parted her ways with ex-husband Liam Hemsworth. The two were married to each other for a short period of time. And now officially it seems like the two are moving on. It’s not long since the two have parted ways but it looks like they have found their peace with them dating other people. Miley Cyrus has reportedly made it official with Cody Simpson, the 22 years old musician from Australian who is also a singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor.
In an interview, Cody Simpson opened up about his relationship with Miley Cyrus. He said, “I’m very happy. We are very, very happy. She’s creative. She’s very passionate about what she does, and I’m very similar in that sense. That’s why we get along so well.”
Photo Credit: Pressform
The cozy pictures of two are also getting shared on social media and look like they are ready to let everybody know about their relationship. Cody also shared the reason why they get along so well. He explained, “The reason why it hasn’t been a really crazy sudden thing is just that we’ve been friends for so long. We found each other again in a space where we’re both not partying, working really hard, and it just keeps things healthy and it’s good.”
Miley Cyrus has dated Liam Hemsworth before Cody Simpsons. They were married to each other for a short amount of time before they decided to get a divorce. Their relationship has truly been a roller coaster ride.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans