It seems like that finally, the craze of our very own SRK has taken over the whole US. Recently, we saw the President of the US, Donald Trump, mention DDLJ as a classic Bollywood movie. The headlines didn’t go out of the talk yet, and soon, the famous ‘Thor’ actor Chris Hemsworth says Shah Rukh Khan’s famous dialogue in a video from ‘Extraction’ sets.
While shooting for his upcoming Netflix film Extraction, Chris Hemsworth came across a bunch of Indian crews and cast members, which included Randeep Hooda, Priyanshu Painyuli, and newcomer Rudhraksh Jaiswal.
During the break, Rudhraksh, who is known to be a crazy SRK fan, asked Chris to repeat a popular SRK dialogue in his own accent. Chris, not having any clue regarding what to say, repeated after Rudhraksh, the famous line that said, “Bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain” dialogue from Bollywood film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
Once he was done saying the particular dialogue, everyone on the set had a fun moment to share, and once the video was uploaded, it went viral in no less time.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC
- Facebook, YouTube Shift Content Moderation To Computers, Warn Of Mistakes – NPR