The universal singer and popular singer Ariana Grande is heading towards the court for a reason. The popular “Thank U, Next” singer has been sued by the famous hip-hop artist DOT under the charge of ripping off the chorus of his song in her hit “7 Rings.”
DOT, whose original name is Stone claimed that she has copied the hook from his famous 2017 song “You Need It, I Got It.” Not only did he claim, but he also came up with the reports by forensic musicologists who said that the songs are somewhat identical and similar to a certain extent.
Stone has asked the court to take major action against the attempt made by Grande which must include declaratory judgment, damages, and profits made by launching the song and a cover-up for the attorneys’ fees and other related costs.
According to the reports, Stone has also met with Thomas Lee Brown who is a famous songwriter, producer, and co-defendant of Grande where “You Need I Got It” was played.
The celeb singer is prepping up by all means and measures to shed off the claims that have been brought on her.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC