The universal singer and popular singer Ariana Grande is heading towards the court for a reason. The popular “Thank U, Next” singer has been sued by the famous hip-hop artist DOT under the charge of ripping off the chorus of his song in her hit “7 Rings.”
DOT, whose original name is Stone claimed that she has copied the hook from his famous 2017 song “You Need It, I Got It.” Not only did he claim, but he also came up with the reports by forensic musicologists who said that the songs are somewhat identical and similar to a certain extent.
Stone has asked the court to take major action against the attempt made by Grande which must include declaratory judgment, damages, and profits made by launching the song and a cover-up for the attorneys’ fees and other related costs.
According to the reports, Stone has also met with Thomas Lee Brown who is a famous songwriter, producer, and co-defendant of Grande where “You Need I Got It” was played.
The celeb singer is prepping up by all means and measures to shed off the claims that have been brought on her.
- Chris Hemsworth Delivers Iconic ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ Dialogue, Wins Hearts of Indian Fans
- Mahira Sharma shares a note on the accusations of forging an award for ‘gaining publicity and personal benefits
- Ma Anand Sheela’s biopic starring Priyanka Chopra Jonas to be co-produced by Purple Pebble Pictures!
- Rise of Voice Search with Ako Stark
- Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters are up to quitting their marriage
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle receive a strong message from Queen Elizabeth regarding Loyalty
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public