Uber has proved itself as a very successful startup and is continuing to satisfy users worldwide. Uber provides two kinds of services that is ride-sharing and food delivery and now the company is moving towards combining both these services in order to make more profit. It is said that the reason behind this combination is the pressure from investors and to make more money out of it. The strategy behind the introduction of this combination is that the loyal users who are using the one service of the company will automatically start using the other.
According to the reports, the company is going through some losses. In the first half of the year 2019, Uber has experienced a loss of $6.2 million. And to eliminate the chances of having any more loss they are marrying their two services with each other.
The startup of Uber is based in San Francisco. But now it is widely famous in many other countries and provides its services to the world. The experience of people with Uber has been so far so great.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the CEO of the company said on the official website of Uber that, “We want Uber to be the operating system for your everyday life. However you want to move around your city, and whatever you need, we want Uber to be your go-to app.”
“This is a big change for us, but we, as a company, have never been afraid of big changes,” he said further.
- Instagram Now Lets You Use GIFs And More In Interactive Stories
- Target Will Now Feature Mini Disney Stores
- Hailey Baldwin Liked A Picture Selena and Niall On Instagram
- Instagram Introduces Threads Standalone Messaging App For Your Close Friends
- Here’s How Your Travel To The United States Will Be Affected After The Introduction of ESTA
- Uber Plans To Combine Uber Eats And Ride Sharing Apps
- Justin Bieber Fans Can’t Keep Calm Because Hailey Liked His Ex’s Picture On Instagram
- Now You Can Share Whatsapp Status On Facebook With This New Feature
- Eros Now, Microsoft To Develop Next-gen Online Video Platform
- Get published in the news through Stankevicius Interactive Media
- Facebook Suspends Thousands Of Apps For Privacy Investigation
- Google Pays Tribute To ‘Friends’ with Character Easter Eggs
- Here’s Why iPhone 11 Is The Best $700 Smartphone Apple Has Ever Made
- Benefits and risks of using a true ECN forex broker
- Hollywood Celebrities Are Stepping For Environment
- Selena Gomez Revealed She Had A Crush On Cole Sprouse
- Jack Ma Retires After 20 Years At Alibaba
- How Signals Work for Binary Options Trading
- DDPHE Announces Marijuana Inspections Amid Black Market Explosion
- Alaskan Swimmer disqualified over Modesty Rule; Decision reversed!