Uber has proved itself as a very successful startup and is continuing to satisfy users worldwide. Uber provides two kinds of services that is ride-sharing and food delivery and now the company is moving towards combining both these services in order to make more profit. It is said that the reason behind this combination is the pressure from investors and to make more money out of it. The strategy behind the introduction of this combination is that the loyal users who are using the one service of the company will automatically start using the other.
According to the reports, the company is going through some losses. In the first half of the year 2019, Uber has experienced a loss of $6.2 million. And to eliminate the chances of having any more loss they are marrying their two services with each other.
The startup of Uber is based in San Francisco. But now it is widely famous in many other countries and provides its services to the world. The experience of people with Uber has been so far so great.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the CEO of the company said on the official website of Uber that, “We want Uber to be the operating system for your everyday life. However you want to move around your city, and whatever you need, we want Uber to be your go-to app.”
“This is a big change for us, but we, as a company, have never been afraid of big changes,” he said further.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market
- What to Do to Have Bigger and Stronger Muscles
- Important Things to Know About Nicotine Salt E-Juice