Uber has proved itself as a very successful startup and is continuing to satisfy users worldwide. Uber provides two kinds of services that is ride-sharing and food delivery and now the company is moving towards combining both these services in order to make more profit. It is said that the reason behind this combination is the pressure from investors and to make more money out of it. The strategy behind the introduction of this combination is that the loyal users who are using the one service of the company will automatically start using the other.
According to the reports, the company is going through some losses. In the first half of the year 2019, Uber has experienced a loss of $6.2 million. And to eliminate the chances of having any more loss they are marrying their two services with each other.
The startup of Uber is based in San Francisco. But now it is widely famous in many other countries and provides its services to the world. The experience of people with Uber has been so far so great.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the CEO of the company said on the official website of Uber that, “We want Uber to be the operating system for your everyday life. However you want to move around your city, and whatever you need, we want Uber to be your go-to app.”
“This is a big change for us, but we, as a company, have never been afraid of big changes,” he said further.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans