Uber has proved itself as a very successful startup and is continuing to satisfy users worldwide. Uber provides two kinds of services that is ride-sharing and food delivery and now the company is moving towards combining both these services in order to make more profit. It is said that the reason behind this combination is the pressure from investors and to make more money out of it. The strategy behind the introduction of this combination is that the loyal users who are using the one service of the company will automatically start using the other.
According to the reports, the company is going through some losses. In the first half of the year 2019, Uber has experienced a loss of $6.2 million. And to eliminate the chances of having any more loss they are marrying their two services with each other.
The startup of Uber is based in San Francisco. But now it is widely famous in many other countries and provides its services to the world. The experience of people with Uber has been so far so great.
Dara Khosrowshahi, the CEO of the company said on the official website of Uber that, “We want Uber to be the operating system for your everyday life. However you want to move around your city, and whatever you need, we want Uber to be your go-to app.”
“This is a big change for us, but we, as a company, have never been afraid of big changes,” he said further.
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans
- Nike’s Departure From Amazon Could Prompt Others To Leave
- Hailey Baldwin And Justin Bieber Enjoys A Road Trip Together
- Mercury is making the rare transit across the sun on Nov 11,2019
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G With Exynos 980 Processor
- Thousands of Internal Facebook Documents, emails made public in leak
- Selena Gomez Becomes First Artist To Top Billboard And Rolling Stones
- OnePlus Dual Phone Strategy Is Going To Continue Due To Successful Sales
- Amazon Makes Grocery Delivery Free For Prime Members
- Selena Gomez Deleted A Photo Promoting Kim Kardashian Brand
- Kesha: Beyonce Advised Me To Weed Out Snakes From My Life
- Amazon Web Services Is Evaluating Options After Microsoft Wins $10 Billion JEDI Contract
- Google Pixelbook Go Review: The Price Of Simplicity
- Hailey Baldwin Disses Selena Gomez On Her Instagram Story Right After Her Song Release
- China Cancels Theatrical Release Of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Livewire To Re-enter The Market After Charging Issue
- FRIENDS Cast’s Six Main Stars Reunited After Years For A Epic Selfie
- Google Dropped Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL Recently, And Here Are All The Specs
- Cody Simpson Opens Up About His Relationship With Miley Cyrus
- OnePlus CEO Explains Why There’s No 5G Version Of The 7T Pro