Disney Plus that just started in the month of November last year is the video streaming service that features all the movies made under Disney Banner. The video streaming service by Disney became so popular that it bagged a total of 10 million subscribers right from the beginning. But it was too soon to call Disney Plus a success. Because soon the customers were facing a lot of trouble experiencing Disney Plus and reported a lot of complaints.
The members of the streaming service were not being able to login to their account. Other problems were related to their experience with Disney Plus. Their video streaming service lacked a number of features offered by the competition that apparently made the experience of enjoying the service more convenient. Disney Plus does not have the continue watching feature, most of the episodes in several series were out of order, some parts were missing, etc. And even though the video streaming service only featured Disney Content but there were some things that were missing from the service.
Photo Credit: IndieWire
Most of these issues were handled by Disney to make the user experience better. But then users also noticed that famous movies like Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were missing from Disney Plus. Although Home Alone 3 stayed. Along with these two movies, others that went missing were Dr. Dolittle, The Sandlot and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
The real reason behind this is that the movies that disappeared were actually a part of the agreement and they are currently licensed to other streaming services. So the movies will return to Disney as soon as the license expires.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Stuck inside? Tips for indoor gardening to bring green to your space while quarantined – USA TODAY
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC