Disney Plus that just started in the month of November last year is the video streaming service that features all the movies made under Disney Banner. The video streaming service by Disney became so popular that it bagged a total of 10 million subscribers right from the beginning. But it was too soon to call Disney Plus a success. Because soon the customers were facing a lot of trouble experiencing Disney Plus and reported a lot of complaints.
The members of the streaming service were not being able to login to their account. Other problems were related to their experience with Disney Plus. Their video streaming service lacked a number of features offered by the competition that apparently made the experience of enjoying the service more convenient. Disney Plus does not have the continue watching feature, most of the episodes in several series were out of order, some parts were missing, etc. And even though the video streaming service only featured Disney Content but there were some things that were missing from the service.
Photo Credit: IndieWire
Most of these issues were handled by Disney to make the user experience better. But then users also noticed that famous movies like Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were missing from Disney Plus. Although Home Alone 3 stayed. Along with these two movies, others that went missing were Dr. Dolittle, The Sandlot and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
The real reason behind this is that the movies that disappeared were actually a part of the agreement and they are currently licensed to other streaming services. So the movies will return to Disney as soon as the license expires.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions
- Business English Language Training Market Size, Status, Top Players, Trends and Forecast to 2023 including key players like Berlitz, EF Education First, inlingua, Pearson ELT
- Biotech Api Market Demand, Growth Factors, Supply, Latest Rising Trend & Forecast to 2024 with Key Companies like Lupin, Tian Yao, Cipla, Novartis, Biocon, DSM, Pfizer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Professional Services Market Outlook, Geographical Segmentation & Qualitative Analysis by ACCENTURE, ATOS, CAPGEMINI, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY
- Big Data in the Oil and Gas Sector Market Overview, Demand, Growth and Forecast to 2023 by Top Players: Accenture, Cisco Systems, CSC, Dell, Deloitte, EMC, Hitachi, HP
- Alternative Lending Market Huge Demand & Future Scope Including Top Players: Lending Club, Prosper, Upstart, SoFi, OnDeck, Avant, Funding Circle, Zopa
- Reference Check Software Market Examined in Upcoming Market Research with Revenue, Gross Margin, Market Share and Forecast until 2023
- 3PL in FMCG Market Future and Technological Advancement by Key Companies: CEVA Logistics, C.H. ROBINSON, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Kuehne + Nagel
- Insurance Technology Market Analysis by Requirements, Demands and Supply with Key vendoes like: IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Oracle, By Miles, Yolo, Zego
- Cloud ERP Market Estimate Growth Rate Forecast & End-User Application to 2025 | Key Players: Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sage Software, Inc., Intacct
- Retail Robotics Market Research and Development to 2024 with Key Players like Lowebot, Tally, Pepper, Amazon Go stores, Echos, Alexas, Kivas, Chloe, Domino’s Robotic Unit
- Identity-as-a-Service Market to 2024 is Booming Worldwide by Top Players: Exostar, JumpCloud, CA Technologies, Capegemini, Google, Centrify, ILANTUS Technologies, HCL