Google Maps undoubtedly is one of the best navigation systems that we have today. The features and the updates are just making it better and better every time. In fact, it is more than just a navigation system, the features that come with it are definitely serving a lot more purpose. Earlier the application introduced the street view option through which you can explore different areas of different countries and get their street view.
After that one more update has been introduced where the application lets you see the surface of other planets. Isn’t that amazing? Well, this is not it, the latest update of the Google Maps web version will throw you into hyperspace when you switch between planets. The update was not announced by Google, it was updated quietly.
Photo Credit: News Of Today
To enable that option, all you will need to do is, you have to open the Google Maps in the web version. Upon doing so just zoom out from the screen till you reach the end of it. Then locate the sidebar on your screen and spot the option ‘Globe’. As you see it, just click on it and try to zoom out even farther.
As soon as you will do it, you will be presented with an option of different lists, that will ask you to choose between different planets and moons. Click on whatever you want to explore and then there will be some animation on the screen like you are going through hyperspace and it will take you to your desired location.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC
- Facebook, YouTube Shift Content Moderation To Computers, Warn Of Mistakes – NPR