Cybertruck, which is currently a hot topic of discussion is recently unveiled by Elon Musk. As Elon Musk launched the car, there have been various memes getting viral on the internet about it, which contributed to making it the much-talked topic among the people. The reason remained the design of the car. Well, not just the design but the amazing features of the car also made it pretty famous. Elon Musk claimed that the glass and doors of Cybertruck are strong and undestroyable even after getting hit with a strong force.
But when Elon Musk presented this the car in front of the public and carried out the live demonstration, at that time the experiment failed as when the lead designer hit the windows of the car with a metal ball after hitting the door with a sledgehammer, the windows got smashed and this was equally shocking and unexpected for Elon Musk. Even he was seen saying ‘On My F*cking God’ under his breath. But later he came up with an explanation.
Photo Credits: Business Insider
A person said on Twitter regarding the issue, “I know the real reason behind the window crack. It’s ok Elon, But maybe you should’ve thrown the ball of the window before you decided to hit the door with a sledgehammer.”
In response to this, Elon Musk agreed and said, “Yup. Sledgehammer impact on door cracked base of the glass, which is why steel ball didn’t bounce off. Should have done steel ball on the window, *then* sledgehammer the door. Next time …”
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market
- What to Do to Have Bigger and Stronger Muscles
- Important Things to Know About Nicotine Salt E-Juice