Just before its release in China, the country has halted the release of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Directed by Quentin Tarantino, the movie has received a lot of appreciation from the critics and it is considered as one of the best movies that Tarantino has ever directed. In addition to this, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is proved to be the highest grosser for Quentin Tarantino. But unfortunately, China has decided not to watch this masterpiece. The reason behind this is said to be the portrayal of Bruce Lee in the film which is played by Brad Pitt.
The daughter of Bruce Lee also filed a complaint against the film to the National Film Administration regarding the portrayal of her late father in the movie. As per some sources, the movie has a possibility of releasing in China if the director agrees on editing the movie and making some cuts.
Photo Credit: Ec.line.me
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood already remained the much-talked topic of the era because of the presence of two legendary actors of the generation in one movie. The movie features both Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. People around the world were very excited about its release and waiting for it happens but as China has halted the release, the fans in China are furious and feeling unfortunate.
On the other hand, Quentin Tarantino has also refused to make any kind of cuts in the movie and has maintained a firm ‘take it or leave it’ stance.
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans
- Nike’s Departure From Amazon Could Prompt Others To Leave
- Hailey Baldwin And Justin Bieber Enjoys A Road Trip Together
- Mercury is making the rare transit across the sun on Nov 11,2019
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G With Exynos 980 Processor
- Thousands of Internal Facebook Documents, emails made public in leak
- Selena Gomez Becomes First Artist To Top Billboard And Rolling Stones
- OnePlus Dual Phone Strategy Is Going To Continue Due To Successful Sales
- Amazon Makes Grocery Delivery Free For Prime Members
- Selena Gomez Deleted A Photo Promoting Kim Kardashian Brand
- Kesha: Beyonce Advised Me To Weed Out Snakes From My Life
- Amazon Web Services Is Evaluating Options After Microsoft Wins $10 Billion JEDI Contract
- Google Pixelbook Go Review: The Price Of Simplicity
- Hailey Baldwin Disses Selena Gomez On Her Instagram Story Right After Her Song Release
- China Cancels Theatrical Release Of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Livewire To Re-enter The Market After Charging Issue
- FRIENDS Cast’s Six Main Stars Reunited After Years For A Epic Selfie
- Google Dropped Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL Recently, And Here Are All The Specs
- Cody Simpson Opens Up About His Relationship With Miley Cyrus
- OnePlus CEO Explains Why There’s No 5G Version Of The 7T Pro