Remember those old days when everything that came into the system wasn’t considered to be the great one? Windows Defender was one of them. It was once treated to be the worst security solutions you would ever use on your computer.
Things have changed for good now. The free default antivirus solution on your Windows devices has matured to a greater degree and now treated to be one of the perfect choices and the greatest one at that. The latest report from German researcher AV-Test has conferred the rare honour on the Microsoft managed Antivirus solution.
It belonged to the list of top four service providers who scored a six out of six in three categories – protection, performance, and usability. While the other three were third party services, Windows defender has a unique advantage in comparison – it is available free of cost with all Windows editions and does not need you to pay for any of the services. The other three toppers come with a paid model and have recurring charges.
Check this out. Windows Defender classified as “BEST antivirus” by independent lab @avtestorg. As I blogged about last year https://t.co/PIUgTeq3dm Defender is now the most commonly used antivirus in the Enterprise and SMB customers. https://t.co/V4B9Yhe6Fv
— Brad Anderson (@Anderson) August 7, 2019
The research was the result of efforts of over two months. The research group examined 34 different antivirus programs before arriving at the final scores for each of them. It was a huge news for Microsoft and the VP of Microsoft 365, Brad Anderson made it clear through his tweet.
Of course, even after that – there may be a few areas that you would need to be more vigilant. A good antivirus software like Zonealarm free anti-virus can be a good option along with Windows Defender. They can be helpful enough in shielding you effectively from the hackers and offer a complete data protection with encrypted data. Needless to say, Zone Alarm is one such service provider that has been praised for its Solid Protection by PC Magazine. These third party solutions can offer spy protection in addition to the regular antivirus solutions.
In any case, this should be the great news for Microsoft and Windows users. The regular users who do not bother to opt for a paid antivirus solutions, this can be a blessing!
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024