Harley Davidson has launched its first-ever electric bike and they have named it Livewire. But they have discontinued the selling of these bikes because of an undisclosed charging issue. However, it was later revealed that the issue was diagnosed in just one bike and the earlier purchases made by the customers are safe and have no issues in them. The customers that brought the new Harley Davidson, Livewire when it was first launched got it shipped till September.
A spokesperson from the company of Harley Davidson sent an email in which he said, “Temporarily stopping LiveWire production allowed us to confirm that the non-standard condition identified on one motorcycle was a singular occurrence. We take pride in our rigorous quality assurance measures and our drive to deliver the world’s best motorcycles.”
Photo Credit: Electrek
The motorcycle is priced $30,000 and it was earlier suggested to the customers who brought the livewire already to not charge their bikes at home, they were advised to charge them at the dealership’s store only. But now as the company has declared their electric bikes as issue free, now the customers are permitted to charge their motorcycle even at home. As per the company, the problem was detected only in one bike upon the rigorous analysis and the rest of them are fine and safe to use.
Livewire is the first electric bike from Harley Davidson and they are planning upon more of such bikes. They are soon going to launch electric scooters in the market too that will be more affordable.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans