As the world becomes more and more inclined towards leading the lives in the most sustainable way, the demand for sustainable technology is at its peak and EV Automotive seems a little behind. And this trend is now shaping up the very large automobile industry which is a crucial part of the sustainable movement in motion.
In the future where we see all vehicles running on sustainable energy sources, the only aspect holding back this future coming to reality is the issue of the use of EV batteries, which are known to degrade over time and take up a lot of time to charge. While there is innovation being pushed to overcome these challenges and make the perfectly usable EV available to use. There hasn’t been much done in the field of Battery degradation.
This is about to change as a California based start-up has now raised $4 million in funding which is working with German giant BASF SE known in the chemical industry to tackle battery degradation and develop a new technology to change the course of the EV industry forever. Coreshell Technologies aims to do this by changing the way lithium coatings are used in the batteries. They are trying to make it as economic as possible to keep the costs bare minimum.
The batteries used in EVs are mostly Lithium-ion batteries which are quite hard to make and since they degrade over time. They increase the costs of the EVs which is an important factor for the average consumer. Lithium ions move back and forth between electrodes inside the battery to produce energy output required. But as they pass through layers over time, some of the lithium gets stuck, depleting it and making it harder for remaining ions to move back and forth.
Hence causing the degradation of these batteries. With this new technology being developed, the EV Automotive industry is shaping up for a huge nudge.
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions
- Business English Language Training Market Size, Status, Top Players, Trends and Forecast to 2023 including key players like Berlitz, EF Education First, inlingua, Pearson ELT