Founder, Author (Business)
John is the mind behind Newark Now. He initiated this news website because he always wanted to run a website that shares various news bulletins every day. When he was working for some news media company, this idea came to his mind, and then he started it alone. Later, he added a few team members. John is an MBA which gives him an edge over the business industry. Thus, he writes the business-related news bulletins. He has been writing for more than 6 years now, so he has a lot of experience in crafting correct and factual news bulletins in an easy language. Apart from his work, he is a family man. He loves to spend his lots of time with his kids and wife.
Author (Business, Technology)
Olivia is an MA in English. She has excellent content writing skills and she has a lot of experience in this field as well. She joined the team in the very beginning, and since then, she has been working well. She writes Business and Technology news bulletins on Newark Now. She breaks the stereotype that women are not techies in most cases, but she has immense knowledge of various techs, and thus, she does love to write technology related news along with business news.
Author (Technology, Headlines)
Craig is a gym loving person as he spends most of the time in the gym working out because he keeps his fitness above everything. Moreover, he is good at covering news bulletins. He writes Technology news bulletins along with General US News Bulletins. He has not much experience in online journalism, but he has been learning things quickly ever since he joined.
Kim is a writer who has been writing for more than 3 years now. She initially was writing more of the blog articles, but she moved to write news articles as she loved to cover the news around the city, and make stories on them. She writes General US Headlines on Newark Now, and she does proofreading for other writers’ contents as well to make sure there are not issues in the publications.
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024