Founder, Author (Business)
John is the mind behind Newark Now. He initiated this news website because he always wanted to run a website that shares various news bulletins every day. When he was working for some news media company, this idea came to his mind, and then he started it alone. Later, he added a few team members. John is an MBA which gives him an edge over the business industry. Thus, he writes the business-related news bulletins. He has been writing for more than 6 years now, so he has a lot of experience in crafting correct and factual news bulletins in an easy language. Apart from his work, he is a family man. He loves to spend his lots of time with his kids and wife.
Author (Business, Technology)
Olivia is an MA in English. She has excellent content writing skills and she has a lot of experience in this field as well. She joined the team in the very beginning, and since then, she has been working well. She writes Business and Technology news bulletins on Newark Now. She breaks the stereotype that women are not techies in most cases, but she has immense knowledge of various techs, and thus, she does love to write technology related news along with business news.
Author (Technology, Headlines)
Craig is a gym loving person as he spends most of the time in the gym working out because he keeps his fitness above everything. Moreover, he is good at covering news bulletins. He writes Technology news bulletins along with General US News Bulletins. He has not much experience in online journalism, but he has been learning things quickly ever since he joined.
Kim is a writer who has been writing for more than 3 years now. She initially was writing more of the blog articles, but she moved to write news articles as she loved to cover the news around the city, and make stories on them. She writes General US Headlines on Newark Now, and she does proofreading for other writers’ contents as well to make sure there are not issues in the publications.
- Taylor Swift opens up about her relationship with food and it wasn’t full of butterflies!
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement over ‘7 Rings’
- Cardi B reveals her political interests and faces criticism on Twitter
- Jennifer Lopez bagged the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards this year!
- Netizens Are Swooning Upon Kylie Jenner’s Recent Picture On Instagram
- Facebook Bugs Exposed Anonymous Admins Of Pages
- Gigi Hadid Receives Criticism From Taylor’s Fans After Writing Tweets In Hailey’s Support
- Here’s Why Disney Plus Is Losing Movies Already
- Google To End ‘Double Irish, Dutch Sandwich’ Tax Scheme
- Here’s How You Can Enable Google Map’s Option That Will Let You Explore Hyperspace
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick’s Next Move Is Ghost Kitchen
- Niall Horan Opens Up About His Dating Rumors With This International Singer
- Facebook Tests Tool That Allows Users To Export Photos To Google
- Hailey Baldwin Is Rumored To Be Pregnant After This Picture Went Public
- Shein Is Offering Exclusive Deals and Offers For Black Friday, Get Your Coupons Here
- Elon Musk Revealed Why The Window Glass Of Cybertruck Broke In The Demo
- Selena Gomez’s New Untitled Album To Release On 10th January 2020
- Friends Auctioning Props And Items For 25th Anniversary
- Motorola Razr 2019 Beats Samsung With Two Features
- Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta Are Getting Doxxed By Taylor’s Fans