Founder, Author (Business)
John is the mind behind Newark Now. He initiated this news website because he always wanted to run a website that shares various news bulletins every day. When he was working for some news media company, this idea came to his mind, and then he started it alone. Later, he added a few team members. John is an MBA which gives him an edge over the business industry. Thus, he writes the business-related news bulletins. He has been writing for more than 6 years now, so he has a lot of experience in crafting correct and factual news bulletins in an easy language. Apart from his work, he is a family man. He loves to spend his lots of time with his kids and wife.
Author (Business, Technology)
Olivia is an MA in English. She has excellent content writing skills and she has a lot of experience in this field as well. She joined the team in the very beginning, and since then, she has been working well. She writes Business and Technology news bulletins on Newark Now. She breaks the stereotype that women are not techies in most cases, but she has immense knowledge of various techs, and thus, she does love to write technology related news along with business news.
Author (Technology, Headlines)
Craig is a gym loving person as he spends most of the time in the gym working out because he keeps his fitness above everything. Moreover, he is good at covering news bulletins. He writes Technology news bulletins along with General US News Bulletins. He has not much experience in online journalism, but he has been learning things quickly ever since he joined.
Kim is a writer who has been writing for more than 3 years now. She initially was writing more of the blog articles, but she moved to write news articles as she loved to cover the news around the city, and make stories on them. She writes General US Headlines on Newark Now, and she does proofreading for other writers’ contents as well to make sure there are not issues in the publications.
- Thai elephants face starvation as tourism plummets
- LA gun stores reopen, deemed ‘essential’ business
- Teddy bear hunt helps distract kids under lockdown
- Russia includes jail terms to enforce crackdown
- Love knows no borders for elderly couple
- Three out of four Americans under virus lockdown
- Houseparty offers $1m reward for proof of sabotage
- Everything You Need To Know About ‘Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered’ Leaks And Release – Forbes
- OnePlus reveals several OnePlus 8 series specs: Expect a notable speed bump – Android Authority
- Roku OS 9.3 adds faster performance, Spanish voice support, and more – The Verge
- Niantic squares up against Apple and Facebook with acquisition of AR startup 6D.ai – TechCrunch
- Good Job! – All in a Day’s Work – Nintendo Switch – Nintendo
- Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For April 2020 Revealed – GameSpot
- 23 Tips for Making Zoom, Skype, and Other Video Conference Calls Suck Less – Gizmodo
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Mission – NASA
- World Health Organization & gaming industry partner on social distancing – The Next Web
- Snap opens its Stories feature to more apps with App Stories – CNBC
- Most cruise lines don’t pay taxes in the U.S. — just one of the reasons they aren’t getting a bailout – NBCNews.com
- South Africa looks to structural reforms as it loses its last investment-grade credit rating – CNBC
- Facebook, YouTube Shift Content Moderation To Computers, Warn Of Mistakes – NPR