Founder, Author (Business)
John is the mind behind Newark Now. He initiated this news website because he always wanted to run a website that shares various news bulletins every day. When he was working for some news media company, this idea came to his mind, and then he started it alone. Later, he added a few team members. John is an MBA which gives him an edge over the business industry. Thus, he writes the business-related news bulletins. He has been writing for more than 6 years now, so he has a lot of experience in crafting correct and factual news bulletins in an easy language. Apart from his work, he is a family man. He loves to spend his lots of time with his kids and wife.
Author (Business, Technology)
Olivia is an MA in English. She has excellent content writing skills and she has a lot of experience in this field as well. She joined the team in the very beginning, and since then, she has been working well. She writes Business and Technology news bulletins on Newark Now. She breaks the stereotype that women are not techies in most cases, but she has immense knowledge of various techs, and thus, she does love to write technology related news along with business news.
Author (Technology, Headlines)
Craig is a gym loving person as he spends most of the time in the gym working out because he keeps his fitness above everything. Moreover, he is good at covering news bulletins. He writes Technology news bulletins along with General US News Bulletins. He has not much experience in online journalism, but he has been learning things quickly ever since he joined.
Kim is a writer who has been writing for more than 3 years now. She initially was writing more of the blog articles, but she moved to write news articles as she loved to cover the news around the city, and make stories on them. She writes General US Headlines on Newark Now, and she does proofreading for other writers’ contents as well to make sure there are not issues in the publications.
- NASA funds help Arizona University Researchers in Building Cubesats
- Vakrangee Limited (VL) Announced Its Tie-Up With Corival Life Sciences Private Limited.
- Epson Extends InkTank Collection In India
- Beauty Courses That Are On High Demand In Dubai
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- A New Innovation to Boost the EV Automotive Market