The sharing economy has particularly taken off in home-sharing and shared mobility models, shaking up the way the insurance industry has traditionally understood liabilities. Insurers have been pressurized to quickly adapt their products, converging the cover provided in personal and commercial lines. In a bid to keep up with the speed of transactions and minimize customer friction insurers are partnering with marketplaces and startups. The sharing economy has resulted in an upsurge of flexible insurance products. But gaps in coverage still exist, while the sharing economy continues to grow strongly.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/1043020
– The global insurance industry reached $6.2tn in premiums in 2018. The sharing economy is disrupting primarily non-life insurers (specifically motor, property, and liability).
– The sharing economy blurs the lines between personal and commercial use of assets, posing challenges when establishing liability.
– So far, innovation in insurance for the sharing economy has focused on personal rather than commercial lines. For instance, some companies have developed add-ons for personal lines to provide cover for commercial activities.
– The potential of the sharing economy in insurance is still untapped, and new shared mobility models will bring further lucrative opportunities to insurers.
– This report explores how insurance is being shaped by a change in consumer attitudes, particularly as they share their personal assets for commercial activities.
– It highlights the challenges posed to the industry as liabilities change. The report examines how the industry has responded in terms of new product innovations and which companies have been at the forefront of this, and reveals areas where gaps in insurance coverage still exist.
– In addition, it underlines which of the emerging sharing economy models will generate further lucrative opportunities for insurers.
Discount PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/1043020
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the sharing economy is shaping the insurance industry.
– Explore factors driving growth of the sharing economy and learn where there are still gaps in insurance coverage.
– Build in-depth knowledge of insurance for shared mobility and home-sharing models.
– Ensure you remain competitive as new product innovations emerge.
– Benchmark your company against the rest of the market.
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024