Nanomedicine is the application of nanotechnology for the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of disease. This report will focus on the use of nanomedicines for drug delivery and therapeutic purposes, which are often referred to as nanopharmaceuticals, nanodrugs, or nanotherapeutics. Nanopharmaceuticals are defined as drugs or biologics that have been combined with certain synthetic or biological delivery systems, or nanocarriers, in order to impart physical and biological advantages over conventional medicines.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/1043431
These include enhanced efficacy, reduced toxicity, improved solubility and stability, improved PK/PD, increased circulation time, targeted controlled release and tissue selectivity, and increased intracellular concentration.
The vast majority of marketed and pipeline nanopharmaceuticals are being used to treat a wide range of cancer indications, highlighting the ongoing unmet needs in this area. Other therapy areas include infectious diseases, cardiovascular (CV) and metabolic conditions, ophthalmology, and rare diseases.
A significant proportion of pipeline candidates are in Phase I or Phase II (65%), and almost 70% of the companies are either start-ups or small biopharmaceutical companies. This represents significant opportunities for mergers and acquisitions (M&As) or licensing agreements with larger pharmaceutical companies looking to either invest in innovative nanotechnology or bolster their pipelines with novel therapies.
Discount PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/1043431
Novel nanopharmaceuticals allow the implementation of personalized and precision medicine, particularly in cancer. This includes immunoconjugates and the use of nanomaterials as carriers for ribonucleic acid interference (RNAi)-based therapies. Some smart nanocarriers release a drug when triggered by internal or external stimuli, while nano-radioenhancers use the inherent properties of inorganic nanomaterials to treat tumors using local hyperthermia.
In the near future, nanopharmaceuticals will play a key role in the fight against the rise of chronic diseases due to the growing aging population. As well as cancer, this includes diabetes, arthritis, CV disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease. There is a need for new treatments with reduced side effects that can improve quality of life (QoL), leading to improved patient outcomes, reduced burden on primary care, and reduced hospitalizations.
Nanomedicine also has the potential to combat the threat of antibiotic resistance via the use of nanomaterials with intrinsic antibacterial properties, as well as using nanoparticles as effective drug delivery systems for antibacterial agents.
The Nanopharmaceuticals report provides an assessment of the key industry trends impacting how nanopharmaceuticals are being used in healthcare today, including technological, regulatory, and macroeconomic themes.
Components of the report include –
– Key Industry Players – the big players in the nanopharmaceuticals industry and where they sit in the value chain.
– Trends in the nanopharmaceutical space – key trends impacting the use of nanopharmaceuticals classified into technology, macroeconomic, and regulatory themes.
– Industry Analysis – market value of marketed and pipeline nanopharmaceuticals to 2025, as well as a breakdown of nanopharmaceuticals by branded or generic product, phase of development, type of company, and route of administration. Key M&A and licensing agreements in the nanopharmaceutical space are also included, as well as case studies showing examples of the different types of nanopharmaceuticals and their application.
– Value Chain – Leaders and challengers by nanopharmaceutical type
Reasons to Buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding how nanotechnology is being used in the healthcare today and how this technology is expected to affect the healthcare sector in the future.
– Stay up to date on the industry’s big players in nanopharmaceuticals and where they sit in the value chain.
– Identify emerging industry trends to gain a competitive advantage.
– Identify pipeline targets for M&A and licensing opportunities.
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024