Keeping Up With the Kardashians fans have been promised a blowout fight between Kim and Kourtney Kardashian in a couple of teaser promos for the show, but now we finally get to see what set off the physical brawl. It all started with Kim claiming that she and Khloé have a better work ethic than Kourtney and Kendall — and it didn’t go over well.
Kim claims that Kourtney and Kendall don’t work as hard
In the newest promo clip for KUWTK, things get heated between the sisters after a discussion about Kylie being too sick to walk in a fashion show, with Kim claiming that she and Khloé definitely show up more than their sisters.
“If I were on my death bed, I would still show up,” Kim says. She then shares how mom Kris Jenner expects a level of commitment from her and Khloé and even brings up Kendall’s anxiety that sometimes makes her less reliable. Kendall says she’ll “come at you right now” for even saying such a thing.
“I was just expressing that Kylie not going to Paris and how my mom’s freaking out and crying and begging us, she’s so used to me and Khloé showing up, especially Khloé,” Kim explains. “Like, we would’ve gone no matter how sick we are, that’s just who we are and who we’ve always been.”
Kendall explains that’s not the case at all, pointing out that she’s “been sick as f*ck,” and had “major panic attacks” but still went to work.
Kourtney reaches her breaking point with Kim
As Kim continues to make her case, she notes that Kourtney doesn’t “care about stuff” and that’s what sets Kourtney off. “You act like I don’t do s*it!,” she says. “You have this narrative in your mind… I will literally f*ck you up if you mention it again… But, honestly, change the narrative in your mind. I work my f*cking a*s off.”
Kourtney shares in the confessional how frustrated she is and that she doesn’t want to “hear this narrative anymore about this work ethic and she’s the only one with work ethic and she’s doing this, this, and this…” She adds, “as if she’s better because she works more… it’s such bullsh*t. We don’t all have to do things the same way.”
“But also, if I didn’t want to work my a*s off and I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, that’s f*cking fine!,” she tells Kim before throwing a box of water at her.
Their fight turns physical
In a previous KUWTK clip, fans saw how this disagreement turned physical, with the sisters throwing kicks and punches while screaming at each other.
“I will f*ck you up, you literal c**t,” Kourtney shouts at Kim before throwing a drink at her. Kourtney slaps Kim across the face at one point and Kim tells Kourtney, “Just get the f*ck out of here. I don’t even wanna see your f*cking face.”
“I don’t want to be near your fat a**!,” Kourtney yells back,
with Kim telling her, “Then go!”
Kourtney appears to get the last word, telling Kim to “shut
the f*ck up” as she storms out.
- Confirmed global coronavirus cases pass one million
- Tiger King star in virus isolation, husband says
- Democrats to delay naming 2020 nominee amid Covid-19
- US man pleads guilty to White House terror plot
- The young doctors being asked to play God
- Zoom apologises for security issues, promises fixes
- US sends warships to Caribbean to stop drugs
- Deserted streets at high noon around the world
- How Dua Lipa released an album from isolation
- Record spike in jobless claims may mean Congress has to pass even more stimulus, economists say – CNBC
- ‘Missing link’ black hole discovered by Hubble – CNN
- Remains of 90 million-year-old rainforest discovered under Antarctic ice – Livescience.com
- Cave bear extinction likely due to large sinuses that impaired chewing – Daily Mail
- Dating of Broken Hill skull leads to questions over modern human ancestry – HeritageDaily
- Top US senator warns Saudi Arabia over oil price war with Russia – Al Jazeera English
- Spain sees record rise in unemployment amid virus
- Why Anne Tyler won’t be writing about coronavirus
- Daniel Pearl convict’s death sentence overturned
- Record surge in US coronavirus death toll
- Coronavirus: World will reach a million infections in days, says WHO