Global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market is valued approximately USD 2.3 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 12.7% over the forecast period 2020-2026. Since last few years, healthcare system is undergoing a massive revolution as technology is extensively used to engage patients, caregivers, and consumers to offer real-time information and support care delivery with improved use of data and analytics. Through these needs, the use for healthcare interoperability solutions witnessing a strong upturn. Healthcare interoperability solutions are mainly utilized to overcome the complication of healthcare domain. These solutions also facilitate data sharing and re-uses among disparate healthcare applications and devices, involves the decline of healthcare expenses and the improvement in the quality of care. Growing focus on patient-centric care delivery and rising government funding for healthcare interoperability are the few factors responsible for high CAGR of the market over the forecast period. For instance, as per the National Health Information Exchange (NIIE) and Interoperability Landscape report, almost 80% of the healthcare providers in 2016 reported that the Electronic Data Exchanges (EDE) increased efficiency, while more than 89% informed that the quality of patient care is improved using these systems. Furthermore, e-prescribing interoperability solution also allows healthcare providers to electronically send prescriptions to drug stores. As per the survey of SureScripts in 2017, over 70% of hospitals used electronic prescription in the U.S. This, in turn, is expected to accelerate the demand for Healthcare Interoperability Solutions, thus contributing to the growth of the global market. However, shortage of trained healthcare IT professionals, and increase in complexity with the lack of consistent data are the few factors expected to hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period of 2020-2026.
Request sample copy at https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/1111784?utm_source=newark&utm_medium=24
The regional analysis of global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading/significant region across the world in terms of market share owing to the rise in demand for quality healthcare delivery, along with surging need to curb increasing healthcare expenditure in the region. Whereas, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit highest growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2020-2026, due to the growing medical tourism, and increasing government expenditure on healthcare facilities in the countries like China and India.
Inquire for a Discount at https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/1111784?utm_source=newark&utm_medium=24
Major market player included in this report are:
Orion Health Group Limited
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Nextgen Healthcare, Inc.
EPIC Systems Corporation
Koninklijke Philips NV
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By Interoperability Level:
Rest of the World
Furthermore, years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2016, 2017, 2018
Base year – 2019
Forecast period – 2020 to 2026
Target Audience of the Global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market in Market Study:
Key Consulting Companies & Advisors
Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Third-party knowledge providers
- Will Cultured Meat Soon Be A Common Sight In Supermarkets Across The Globe? – forbes
- Population Health Management Market 2021-2026 – CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period
- How to Choose Hair Colour for Your Skin Tone
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC