Global Electric Bus Market is valued approximately at USD XXX billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than XXX% over the forecast period 2020-2026. An electric bus is a type of bus which is powered by electricity. Electric buses can store electricity either on board or can be consumed unceasingly from an external source (i.e. overhead wires, as in the trolleybus, or with non-contact conductors exist on the ground).
Request sample copy at https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/1225554?utm_source=newark&utm_medium=24
A bus that stores power are majorly known as battery electric buses, in which the electric motor takes energy from an on-board battery, although instances of additional storage modes do exist, like the gyrobus that uses flywheel energy storage. Increasing demand for the hydrogen fuel cell bus, rising focus on emission-free and energy-efficient mass transit solutions, and growing government initiatives for stimulation the adoption of electric bus are the few factors responsible for high CAGR of the market over the forecast period. For instance, in India, the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan 2020 is released with the aim to accelerate the growth of the electric and hybrid components of the automotive industry. It primarily emphasizes on fast tracing the production and introduction of electric vehicles in India. Similarly, in 2017, the Government of China paid over average of $10,000 per electric vehicle. This factor would contribute to rise in demand for electric buses around the world. However, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic across the globe has a swift and severe impact on every single sector including automotive industry. Government issued strict guidelines on movement of public, goods & services, due to which automobile companies cannot produce vehicles. As a result, the production of electric buses has substantially declined and affected the topline of electric bus manufacturers thereby, impacting to the market growth in the recent year. In addition, high manufacturing cost is being always consider as the major limiting factor to the market growth over the forecast period of 2020-2026.
Inquire for a Discount at https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/1225554?utm_source=newark&utm_medium=24
The regional analysis of global Electric Bus market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the leading/significant region across the world in terms of market share owing to increased government funding to accelerate the production of electric buses, along with the presence of significant number of OEMs such as BYD, Yutong, etc. in the countries, particularly China and India. Whereas, Asia-Pacific is also projected to exhibit highest growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2020-2026, due to the rapidly growing electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure in the region.
Major market player included in this report are:
Anhui Ankai Automobile Co. Ltd
BYD Co. Ltd.
New Flyer Industries
Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd.
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By Vehicle Type:
Battery Electric Bus
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Bus
Fuel Cell Electric Bus
Rest of the World
Furthermore, years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2016, 2017, 2018
Base year – 2019
Forecast period – 2020 to 2026
Target Audience of the Global Electric Bus Market in Market Study:
Key Consulting Companies & Advisors
Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Third-party knowledge providers
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions