The retail industry has been witnessing a significant increase in the number of major retailer bankruptcies and store closures on the back of increasing demand for online shopping, declining footfalls into physical stores and intensifying competition from digital-native brands. In a bid to better compete with e-commerce retailers, players such as Walmart, Warby Parker and Casper have successfully adopted omni-channel strategies to integrate physical and online channels. However, alongside omni-channel retail, there is another disruptive technology lurking around the corner unnoticed by majority of retailers – autonomous delivery. The introduction of autonomous vehicles (AVs) aids the retailers in terms of reduced delivery cost and time, increased logistics efficiency, and improved last-mile connectivity, among others. In a bid to stay ahead of the competition in embracing the AVs in the retail landscape, major retailers have already begun partnering with auto manufacturers to use self-driving vehicles for online deliveries.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/1042922
– How autonomous vehicles impacts each shopper journey differently, with broad differences between offline and online as well as infrequent and frequent purchases.
– An analysis on how autonomous vehicles can be implemented to optimise operations and logistics
– An understanding of how leading retailers are implementing autonomous vehicle technology, relevant mergers and acquistions as well as disruptors
– Impact of autnomous vehicles on the overall retail journey for consuimers
– Latest technological developments to impact autonomous vehicles
Table of Contents
M&A activity – AV in retail
Autonomous driving systems
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Discount PDF Brochure @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/1042922
– Analyses how autonomous vehicles have and will continue to impact retail, the report breaks down autonomous vehicles in to several categories including, a technology briefing, impact of autonomous vehicles over time, and its impact on retail trends as well as an analysis of the impact on consumers in a variety of scenarios.
– We investigate how the dominant technological, macroeconomic and retail trends are being impacted by autonomous vehicles, and how they will go on to do so over the course of the next decade.
– The report goes on to profile international retailers with a significant focus on autonomous vehicles, as well as provides analysis on relevant mergers, acquisitions and disruptors in the retail market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how autonomous vehicles impact each shopper journey differently, with broad differences between offline and online as well as infrequent and frequent purchases.
– Learn how autonomous vehicles can be implemented to optimise operations and logistics
– Read about how the retail and automotive industries are working together to solve issues around autonomous vehicles
– Discover how the world-leading retailers, across the US, Eurozone and Asia, are investing in autonomous vehicle technologies, allowing you greater clarity on which attributes within autonomous vehicle developed are being prioritised within retail
- How to Start a Business in New Jersey
- Networking Like a Natural: Designing the Perfect Business Card
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOP SERVICES MARKET TREND EXPECTED TO REACH MULTI BILLION DOLLARS BY 2026
- COMPUTER ASSISTED CODING (CAC) SOFTWARE MARKET TO WITNESS ROBUST EXPANSION THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020-2026
- REAL-TIME PCR (QPCR) AND DIGITAL PCR (DPCR) MARKET TO RECEIVE OVERWHELMING HIKE IN REVENUES BY 2020 – 2026
- OFFICE SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES MARKET 2020 INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PERSPECTIVE, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, REGIONAL FORECAST BY 2026
- BUSINESS INFORMATION MARKET TO UNDERTAKE STRAPPING GROWTH BY THE END 2026
- FAR-INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY MARKET GROWTH, ONGOING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND FORECAST TO 2026
- NETWORK ANALYSIS MODULE (NAM) MARKET ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, GROWTH, TRENDS, AND FORECAST 2020 – 2026
- Cleanroom Technology to see a great uproar amidst the COVID-19 situation.
- A new innovation to boost the EV Automotive Market.
- Healthcare and Medical Simulation Market to 2024 Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Volume and Growth Rate by Key Players: Laerdal, CAE, 3D Systems, Ambu, Kyoto Kagaku, Limbs&Things
- Financial Sponsor or Syndicated Loans Market Types, Applications, Leading Countries, Challenges, Opportunities & Drivers Analysis by Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan
- Corporate Wellness Software Market Supply Demand, Revenue, Investment Feasibility, Market size & Upcoming Trends by Key Vendors: CoreHealth Technologies, MediKeeper, Wellness Layers
- Corporate Leadership Training Market to 2024 Manufactures, Types, Applications, Market Dynamics & Trends by Key Players: Dalecarnegie, Inspireone, Pragati Leadership, Infoprolearning
- Cloud Applications Market Research Analysis of Capacity, Price, Gross Margin, Market share, Recent Trends & Key Players: Yahoo, AWS, Oracle, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure, DELL
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market projected to reach USD 1288.47 million by 2025 by Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, DepuySynthes, Vericel, Smith & Nephew PLC
- Cards and Payments Market Outlook to 2024 Emerging Trends, Highlights and Challenges by Key Players: Gemalto, G&D, Oberthur, Morpho (Safran), VALID, Eastcompeace
- Virtual Payment Terminal Market Growth by Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Opportunities, Key Manufacturers, Drivers and Forecast to 2024
- Business Information Market Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Growth and Forecast to 2024 | Key Players: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Experian Information Solutions